Saturday, May 24, 2008

What do you hear on a typical day?

In the past, I've highlighted a few choice statements from the kids. This morning, they're in rare form. Here's a few of the statements I've heard so far:

"Be careful with my patience. I'm running out."
~ Mighty Man

"If you don't let go of that, I'll lick you 59 million times."
~ Little Miss

"Maybe I should put on my penis protector."
~ Monkey Boy

"Aw, man. Hey mommy, our clouds came back."
~ Mighty Man

How much more of this do you think I can handle? I guess time will tell. In the meanwhile, I'm praying that those clouds that just came back aren't bringing more rain. As if we need any more. I don't think I need to water the lawn for a week or so with everything that has fallen in the last 3 days. It's been interesting to swing from 100+ temperatures to the 60's all in the span of a couple of days. We've done that twice in the last couple of weeks. It's pretty crazy!

2 comments:

The Lizard said...

I like these, but...

Two of them could be taken the wrong way. Then again, this is nothing new.

We're going to have to talk about a couple of these...

Mama Lizard said...

lol! Keep in mind, these were separate comments in different conversations. :o)