Monday, May 26, 2008

What a difference a day makes

Today is day 3 of my bathroom project. While it may not look vastly different, I can assure you, a great deal of work was completed today.

bathroom demolition 26May08

I completed the drywall and tile rip out, pulled all the extraneous nails, pulled the toilet and removed all the rubble. All in all, not a terribly demanding day, but a good solid four hours of work, nonetheless.

Tomorrow I'll tackle removing the tub and then the tile floor. Once that is complete, I'll rewire that bathroom and the master bathroom (they share a wall and all the wiring is exposed for the master bath...might as well do it while I can...you know, to ground the gfci plugs...), install the new tub and start installing the new drywall. Sounds simple, doesn't it? Might take me a few days...especially since I'm going to run away and go camping with the kids this weekend. Never a dull moment, is there?

No comments: