Thursday, May 15, 2008

Are you a pussy that just never gets any attention?

And no, this is not a psa (public service announcement) about hooha's. Call me juvenile, but it always cracks me up when I hear words such as these uttered from my children.

The situation was this: we have a cat. One who meows. A lot. Incessantly at times. We love this cat dearly, but man, can she ever get loud. Like when the children are outside. Or when we're all asleep. Well, today, she was just wandering around, meowing her ever loving head off. Little Miss sat down next to her, scratched under her chin, and said compassionately, "Are you a pussy that just never gets any attention?"

So glad I wasn't drinking anything. Or eating anything. That wouldn't have been pretty. Kind of like last night at dinner. Last night I had a spaghetti shower courtesy of Mighty Man. Ew!

1 comment:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

I almost spit my coffee out when I read this one! :)