Friday, May 9, 2008

Locks of Love

If you've never heard of Locks of Love, be sure to check out their website. A couple of years ago, I whacked my hair from mid back length to super short (and super easy to care for). Apparently, this made an impression upon our daughter. She tried to grow it out then, but finally begged me to cut it for the summer. That was two years ago. This time, she stuck with it, and grew it until she had more than enough. So this weekend, we went to get her hair cut for Locks of Love.

Here she is before. I think she looks a bit like Cousin It. She really hated brushing all that hair every day. Because I'm a mean mom and make her do it.

J's haircut 3May08 001

J's haircut 3May08 003

Then she sat down, got her hair braided and whacked off!

J's haircut 3May08 006

J's haircut 3May08 008

And here she is, sporting her new 'do:

J's haircut 3May08 016

J's haircut 3May08 015

Oh, and then there was one other thing we did on Saturday...she got her ears pierced!

J's haircut 3May08 020

Our Little Miss is growing up right before our eyes. And I'm ok with that. It seems each stage brings a new excitement to our lives.

1 comment: