Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm taking the day off.

I've decided to take the day off. Off from pretty much everything. We did speech therapy today for the 6yo and the 4yo. Then we did all the shopping I've been meaning to do for the last week. And then we just relaxed. Why bother with school when the kids are all playing nicely and you already have your feet up?

I made chicken and cheese enchiladas for dinner. They were super easy to make and even better to eat. I'll have to make these again sometime. (and thank you, joelle, for the recipe!) Tomorrow, I think I'll make baked spaghetti. And then we'll eat left overs for the rest of the weekend. I hope you weren't holding your breath for something earth shattering from me. Like I said, I'm taking the day off! So, good night, until next time!

No comments: