Sunday, September 9, 2007

"I found my pussy!"

Sometimes, you have to take what the children say with a grain of innocence. For instance, what my daughter said today. "I found my pussy!" When I turned around, somewhat shocked and asked, "What???" she hastened to say "Look, mommy! I found my pussy cat!" And there she was. Our cat, blissfully perched under the table on a chair.

Well, I'm glad we got that settled. Oh, and in case you were wondering, and I knew you were...marker comes off the table much better *after* a fresh coat of Old English.

One more thing. What's the deal with my laundry? I usually do at least one load per day, with 3 on Friday (I change all 5 beds on Friday). So I did my usual 3 on Friday, and today is Monday (yes, I started this post Sunday, and finished it Monday) and I STILL don't have enough to do even a small load. Does this really mean that my husband produces more clothes than the entire rest of the family combined??? Where's the logic in that?

2 comments:

The Lizard said...

I'm so glad you find these things while I'm gone :)

Mama Lizard said...

Ha! Hey, I look at it this way...the kids are all still alive, the cat is still alive and the fish/shrimp are still alive. What more could a mama want?