Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Too busy to blog!

Crazy busy just touches the tip of the iceberg of my busyness. Holy moly! Needless to say, I'm packing and organizing and running around like a mad woman. The frustrating thing, is I keep sending boxes overseas, only to discover that I forgot yet another vital part of the package. So I send another one. And tomorrow, I'll send a third. Darn it, those customs forms are a pain in the neck...I need to get a hold of myself and think before I seal and send!

We now have 4 swimmers in the family...two of which passed the official swim test to be able to go in the deep end of the pool on their own. A third may pass it tomorrow. And the fourth...well, he's just a wee widdle guy. I don't expect him to pass the grueling test anytime this summer. But he can dive, and that's awfully adorable as well. I posted a video of his diving on Flickr...just don't ask me to link, that would be the last straw!

Life is good, and moving fast!

No comments: