Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2?

I think I'll need to stop numbering the days. I've got nearly a billion (give or take) to go. I think I'll stop numbering them so it doesn't seem like so many.

Today was another extremely busy day. I thought I ran just about every errand known to man today. However, I feel compelled to note that Little Miss adeptly pointed out that we simply could not have done that today. After all, we didn't buy a horse, nor hay or a suitable barn in which to house said horse. Therefore, it follows that we did not run every errand known to man. I stand corrected.

I'm starting to stand up, brush off, and get started again. I'm running on a high of energy, fueled by my knowledge of how fast time will pass. Soon, our first trip will be upon us, and ready or not, we're going.

Mid August brings our next karate tournament. Shortly thereafter, I plan to head up to Nevada to visit my parents and brother (with family) for a week. That will be followed by a week or so at Lake Tahoe, followed by a week or so in Lassen, followed by a week or so at Diamond Lake/Crater Lake. Then I'll throw in a wedding for good measure and then head out for the bulk of my trip: Washington, Canada (BC, Manitoba, Saskatchewan), Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and eventually I'll wind up back home.

So before I leave, I've got to get my schooling stuff in order. I'll need to pack for both warm weather and cold weather. And of course, I always bring along a healthy sense of adventure.

No comments: