Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Next time, look a little higher

Mighty Man has a habit of taking off his clothes and flinging them. I find his clothes and pajamas every where. Behind the dresser, under the dresser, in the clothes hamper, hanging from door knobs, on his bed, in his bed, behind his bed, under his bed, on the book shelf, in the book shelf, behind the door...you get the idea. It can be a challenge to find them in order to have him wear the same pajamas two days in a row.

Well, just before we started this road trip, I was madly doing laundry and in the throes of preparation for living for 3 weeks without doing any laundry. Imagine my surprise when I found his shirt, but not his pants. Actually, I wasn't very surprised at all, but you get the idea. I checked all the usual places. I checked the bathroom, the bathtub, the hall, the laundry basket, the toy box, the family room, behind the couch, in the entertainment center...every where I could think of (because I've found his clothes in each of those places before). I searched and searched and finally gave up.

For the better part of the day, I ignored the fact that I couldn't locate his pajama bottoms. I'm not sure what prompted me to look here, but this is where I eventually found them:


They were, in fact, still in his bedroom. I simply had not looked high enough. Next time, I'll remember to check the ceiling fan for wayward clothes. *le sigh*

1 comment:

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Hmmm...clothes on the fan? Sounds like you have your hands full.