Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Future photographer

Now that we're back home, safe and sound, and the mountains of laundry are clean (although not yet folded and put away), I have a moment to reflect on our trip to Oregon. Our drive north on I-5 was absolutely beautiful. Along the way, we passed Mount Shasta. Now, before you get all up in arms about these photos, let me preface it by saying...none of them were taken by me. I was driving!

So here is Mount Shasta, in all its snow covered glory. It is a magnificent mountain, covered in glaciers and usually shrouded by a stray cloud or two. Sometimes, it is completely obscured by the cloud cover, but not the day we drove up.

Here's Mount Shasta from a slightly different angle...a really artistic shot, if you ask me. You have the standing water from recent rain storms in the foreground and a snippet of the rumble strips in the lower right corner.

And one last shot. Really, you'd never know these were taken out the truck window while speeding down the freeway...by our four year old, would you? I think we have a budding photographer in our midst. :o)

No comments: