Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time to move on...

I got my electrical issues straightened out yesterday, so it's time to move on to our next stop. I think we'll go to Diamond Lake. It's where I remember going fishing every year as a kid. I caught my first fish there when I was 2. I remember being terrified the fish would bite me...fish have teeth! I'm hoping to share some of that excitement and wonder with our kids.

It's also time to refocus on school and get a new routine. I think the change in weather will help with that. It's chilly and rainy out, so perfect for snuggling in for a good lesson or two inside. We have so many new things to learn!

So for now, so long to all things electrical, and hello to a more relaxed pace. Until next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mama Lizard

We are missing seeing you guys around. Not at school or karate it's odd. Tell the kids hi fromus and what a cute picture of you and Little Miss. I'll check periodically with you. Take care and have much fun.
YOur friends

The GArretts