Sunday, February 15, 2009

And now for your local news...

BANK EMPTY!

More than 5,000 people were disappointed to find all their money gone. The bank only held a little money in the first place. Then, PayDay players Little Miss and Monkey Boy Lizard admit emptying the bank while playing.

"It did make us rich, though," said Monkey Boy.

"Yep," replied Little Miss, "I counted the money afterwards. He had $141,900 and I had $229,000! We had a lot of fun!"

So, end this article...now about the dead skunk...blah blah blah

The above "article" was written on a scrap of paper I found tonight while cleaning up a table. Little Miss apparently wrote it a couple of weeks ago when we were experiencing prolonged exposure to a dead skunk somewhere in the neighborhood. I laughed when I read this. I never know what I'll run across when Little Miss has been up to her writing.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I must talk to Little Miss and Monkey Boy. Their PayDay playling skills should prove very profitable in these trying times.