Monday, March 26, 2007

Who ordered up trouble?

Who ordered up a broken washing machine and a sick kiddo? Did you not get the memo that I don't particularly have time for this right now? Honestly.

Little guy has a nasty, nasty diaper rash...yeast with impetigo (a bacterial infection). Yikes. Poor tushie. And then there is the washing machine. My wonderful hubby has been working hard for 2 days to make it work again. I guess after 10+ years, it's time to bite the bullet and get a new one. Thankfully, we hadn't made plans for our tax return...guess what we are buying? Tomorrow I should have a new machine (a Duet, I'm so excited!) so I can wash the clothes I need to pack. I'm biting my nails here!

1 comment:

The Lizard said...

And now you have a very nice new washing machine :)

I only hope we can get 10 years out of this one!