Friday, March 23, 2007

Where to start?

Who knows. So I'll just start by starting!

There are 7 days until we leave on one heck of an adventure. We will visit 18 states. We will meet friends along the way. Throw in National Parks, geographical features, museums and a BBQ, well, now it's starting to look like a fun time!

I've been planning, plotting, thinking and researching for nearly two months. See, here's the deal. I'm driving, mostly by myself, cross country with 4 kids. Sound crazy? I don't think it is. I think it will be a blast; an adventure of a lifetime that my kids will remember for the rest of their lives. Ok, so maybe the little guy won't remember much (he's 20 months), but the rest sure will (7, 5 and 3, almost 4).

So sit back, grab a glass of water, and enjoy a Lizard's Life!

5 comments:

The Lizard said...

I can't wait to see this first trip unfold!!!

myboys said...

I'll be with you on spirit on your awesome adventure!! Looking forward to your updates along the way.

Martha said...

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to read more.

CarieJo said...

I can't wait!

Sandra said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to read all about this wonderful family adventure:o)