Sunday, March 25, 2007

what, where, when, why

Those are the questions I'm currently wrestling with. What will we see? Where will we go? When will we get there? Why will we skip this attraction and see another one instead?

If ever there was a poster child for adult on-set ADHD, it would be me right here, right now. Seriously. I've spent the last two days skimming and scanning travel books, educational books, web sites, maps and random emails. While it would be nice to just sit and think, I have 5 really good reasons I haven't done that: 4 kids and 1 husband. For some reason, they still want to eat...three times a day even. The little guy just wants to snuggle. The others want me to "look at this mommy!" And my husband? Well, he has needs, too!

I'm trying to come down off of an adrenaline high. I'm still bouncing and twitching, but I think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Maybe not tomorrow night, but definitely tonight. Four more days!

No comments: