Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Think of it as elevator music.

So while you wait for me to get around to updating you on the progress being made in the bathroom, please allow me to bore you to tears with some more pictures. We went to Disneyland last Tuesday, which explains the following pictures:

First, the Sword in the Stone. Although, as Jay kindly pointed out, it's more like the Sword in the Anvil. But, whatever. This is right in front of King Arthur's Carousel, which the kids also enjoy. And since we'd just had a lovely ride on the carousel, we had to stop by the sword, to see if it was any easier to pull than the other 59 million times they've tried.

All four try:

Then the lady gets bored and wanders off, leaving the three boys to try.

We lose another kid and another, until we're left with this:

I have about 14 other pictures of Mighty Man trying his darnedest to get that sucker out, but I'll spare you the gore. Let's just say he has a particular talent for making faces. He always has. Maybe I'll pull up some old pictures for your entertainment...

More than likely, I'll forget that I ever promised to dig up old pictures of Mighty Man as a wee babe. In the mean while, I'd also like to beat you into submission with more flower pictures. All of these were taken at Disneyland, and none of them have been processed. They're sooc. Hey, I have 4 kids. Knock yourself out if you want to play with them in PhotoShop and kick up the saturation etc. Otherwise, just enjoy them, ok?

Disneyland 10Jun08 100

Disneyland 10Jun08 039

Disneyland 10Jun08 033

Disneyland 10Jun08 031

No comments: