Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Home!

I thought I would close out this phase of our travels by saying, "We're home!" We officially got home Halloween evening. We were home in time to get the trailer parked and mostly unloaded before the little ghosts, goblins, and one precious angel were out. However, we weren't home in time to dress up ourselves. Fortunately, we have very easy going children, and the kids were content with handing out candy and not receiving. How blessed am I? Very, in every way imaginable!

I've been cleaning and washing and putting away, reorganizing and remembering a dozen more things I must do sooner rather than later. I'm thankful to be home, and even more thankful that I put a moratorium on activities this week. I just need time to find my new groove. So far, so good. I've made dinner and done dishes every night this week, and I'm back to my daily morning walks. Once I get my vacuum cleaner back with a new clutch, life should be golden!

No comments: